This is hat number two. It's the Who? hat (pattern link). I love it! The eyes are vintage mother of pearl buttons I got from an antique thrift store over Christmas break. I used Red Heart Super Saver (I know, but it's washable and I don't think it's too itchy, personally).
What do you guys think? I don't think I look good in hats, but I really want one because they do keep you warm. I know it isn't the best picture of me (I'm tired, dressed down, my hair's a mess, the flash washed my skin tone out, and I just threw the hat on), but do I look Ok in a hat? This hat is too big for me, but do I look Ok enough to invest in making a hat just for me and actually wear it out in public? I'm looking for honesty here!
1. It's January; the beginning of a new year that should be full of good things.
2. Mexican food or a good burger is what I crave most right now.
3. Cork and wine go together like a bottle cap and coke.
4. Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm is so nourishing for my lips.
5. Let us dare to live life to the fullest.
6. I love my home.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to knit and watch tv, tomorrow my plans include going to a knitting group, and, Sunday, I want to do a little schoolwork and maybe spin a little.