Saturday, January 31, 2009

In Loving Memory

Squishy Eric-Cartman Harper
October 10, 2006 - January 31, 2009


Squishy was born at Crazzy H Rodentry to CHR Hamlet and CHR Persephone on October 10, 2006. He was humanely sent to be with God in Heaven Saturday, January 31, 2009. He is waiting for me there.

Squishy was a loving pet, always there to bring companionship and friendship. He woudl come when called, enjoyed walks on his leash outside, and loved riding in the hood of my sweatshirts. He has gone on trips to Augusta and Florida to visit family, many trips to Walmart (tucked inside my hoodie pocket), and has been snuck into several no-pet apartments and dormitories. He loved food and was always ready for treats and a pet, which he loved. He told me so by his gentle bruxing.

Squishy has gone to be with his rat mother and father, who both passed in 2006. He is survived by his real mother (me) and father (Shawn) and two sons, Smoochy Kyle Harper and Crunchy Twitch Harper.

He is sorely missed and will always be in my thoughts and heart. He was the best rat ever.

I love you, Squishy.

5 comments:

Knittymuggins said...

I'm so very sorry for your loss. We had to say goodbye to our chocolate lab, Britt, on Friday and it's been a tough weekend for us as well so I understand exactly what you are going through. I hope you have many happy memories to sustain you through this time and that you are taking good care of yourself this weekend :) Feel better soon!
~Knittymuggins

knittymuggins

Melissa said...

I'm so sorry for your loss! It sounds like Squishy had a a lot of fun (and gave a lot of love) during his too-short stay on earth. Try to remember the good times and cuddle up with your remaining pet family (and Shawn).

Mel (via RAK)

~ Phyllis ~ said...

I'm so sorry for your loss of Squishy. Remember the happy times.
Hugs.
Phyllis

lunaticraft said...

Poor little guy... sounds like he had an amazing life, filled with lots of love thanks to you and Shawn. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Heather Wardell said...

I'm so sorry. Squishy sounds like an amazing pet and an amazing friend, and that picture with him and the cat is incredible.

Take care of yourself. It's a hard time, to be sure.