Monday, January 19, 2009

Socks

Gorgeous, no?

The top is Araucania Ranco Multy (destined to become Tempest Socks), the middle is Socks That Rock Lunasea (destined to become Pomatomus Socks), and the bottom is Miss Babs Superwash Wool (destined to become Monkey Socks). The colors are a little washed out in the picture... they are so saturated and simply beautiful in real life.

I finished the second Johnny & June sock (Burning Rings of Fire) yesterday night and they are on my feet now. I love these socks! I can't wait to get to Stitches South to get more from Creatively Dyed.

2 comments:

lizzzknits said...

I love, love,love knitting the monkey socks and have Pomatomas on my list to knit. I think you have made great choices for patterns for your yarn.

Anita O said...

Yummy sock yarn! Can't wait to see the FO's for these.