Friday, February 20, 2009

Color Swap: Round Two

It came today! I gave my pal color choices and she chose olive green, one of my favorites.

I got:

-2 skeins of Araucania Nature Wool in "Forest" - I haven't tried this yarn yet and almost bought some the other day, so this is wonderful! I love Araucania and am excited to try it.
-1 skein of Kraemer Yarns Mauch Chunky in "Oregano" - This is a gorgeous heathered yarn I'm anxious to try.
-1 skein of Sugar'n Cream Twists in green - I love this cotton.
-Maragarita Candy - YUM
-Licorice Altoids - YUM again
-Notecards with my initial on them - I love these!
-A pretty notepad - I use them up so quickly, so this is much needed!
-A frame - A picture of Shawn and me is going in it.
-A bookmark - I love bookmarks! This one is really pretty.
-A Texas piggy bank - Another one to add to the collection! He's so cute!
-Handmade stitchmarkers - I love the bead choice!
-Buttons - Love the shell and the "dream" button is so cute!
-Ladybug tape measure - Adorable!
-SOAK sample - I haven't tried this yet and am eager to see how it works.
-Handknit and felted bag and scissors case - LOVE LOVE LOVE

I am thoroughly spoiled!

3 comments:

lunaticraft said...

Well, that's one package full of awesome! Lucky girl!

sunsetknitter said...

Wow! Lots of good stuff in there!

Anita O said...

I'm glad you got lots of good stuff. You deserve it!