Friday, February 6, 2009

The Knitorious Mrs. B is having a contest to win the book, Luxury Yarn One-Skein Wonders. Her son's school is making blankets for charity and all you have to do to enter is mail in an afghan square that's 9" x 7" (any weight yarn). You get an entry for each square sent. I thought that I would play along...

This is a simple single crochet square with the cutest crocheted moose applique (from the current Crochet Today! Magazine). Both yarns are Red Heart Super Saver. I'm goint to try to get at least 2 more squares finished before the deadline (postmarked by the 13th).

1. Please don't tell me any bad news.
2. Can you wake up on the first try in the morning?
3. The color orange makes me want to go outside! It's such an outdoorsy color.
4. I have a craving for really good pizza.
5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it at times when I feel that things couldn't possibly be any better... no worries, no stress, nothing but happiness and contentment (it happens less and less).
6. Eyes are the scariest part of the body (to me, at least).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to knitting and reading, tomorrow my plans include knit group and finishing up the 2 books I'm working on, and, Sunday, I want to eat dinner with Shawn and work on a precis and book review for class.

No comments: