Monday, February 2, 2009

Nothing New

First, I want to thank everyone who commented here and on Ravelry about Squishy. I really do appreciate it and your words of encouragement and condolences have really helped me this weekend.

I really have no new fiber updates. I didn't really get a lot of knitting done this weekend, but did manage to work on the sock some. I'm about halfway through the foot and hope to finish it this week and get a lot of the way in on the second one.

I've decided to showcase a different pet that I share my home with (not necessarily my personal pets, but all the ones that my mom and I own) each Monday, until they are all featured on the blog. That's several months' worth of Monday posts. This is my online journal, so I think adding my babies will be good. I'll post the first one later today.

No comments: