Friday, March 27, 2009

Baby Crafting

So many babies are on their way! My cousin is expecting her first, my SIL is expecting their first, and my old best friend from grade school is also expecting her first!

I don't know sexes yet, only on my friend's baby (a girl). We are expecting Isabella Celine May 3. I've started on her baby gifts and have this finished so far:



This bib was very quick to make and was great for using up scraps of Peaches & Creme leftover from my RAK dishcloths. I'll run it through the wash before gifting to soften it up and block it.

There are two buttonholes on the strap for adjustment. Here are close-ups of detail:




2 comments:

Anita O said...

How cute!!! Bibs are such a great gift. Can't wait to see what else you come with.
And the colors are nice too. I don't like pastels, and I think babies prefer the brighter colors anyway.

lunaticraft said...

Awwww... I love baby knits. That bib is so adorable (and such great colors!). I've gotta get moving on the baby knits myself. I just found out that my cousin's wife is expecting their first! The pattern possibilities are simply spinning in my head! =D