Monday, March 2, 2009

Before and After

I'm skipping the normal pet post this week and this before and after is in its place. I was in a t-shirt and had the windows rolled down Saturday. Sunday was a huge contrast to that. Here are some pictures of the animals that show that.

Before:

Rats playing (the cage was outside since the weather was so nice).




After:

Rats playing on the hood of my truck. They LOVED it. They would run, stop, and slide across the hood over and over.


Before:

Black Jack went with me Saturday when I went to town (isn't this the best picture?).

After:

Black Jack shivering in the cold.

Before:
Acorn waiting to be fed.

After:
Acorn hoping the snow will stop.

1 comment:

Anita O said...

Well, I like your before and after posts. Isn't it amazing how the weather can change in the space of a day?
No snow here. Just cold. And that will end soon. I think I'm beginning to get spring fever!