Monday, March 30, 2009

Conservative Coaster

I'm a moderator in the Politically Incorrect Conservatives group on Ravelry. I decided to put together a conservative care package for the other moderator (the group founder). This is a coaster/mug rug I made for her from Caron Simply Soft (again, the white and red are Eco and the blue is the much better original). I really like how it came out. Here's the link.

She's also getting a Neal Boortz book (Somebody's Gotta Say It), a yard of Republican fabric, some red/white/blue ribbon, a handmade bookmark, three balls of Knit Picks Palette yarn (red/white/blue), and a handmade card.

I know many of you are far from conservative, so feel free to ignore this post if you wish!

4 comments:

Anita O said...

Cute! I bet she'll love the package. I know I would!

lunaticraft said...

Why would I ignore it? It's beautiful handiwork, even if it doesn't necessarily align with my political leanings! ;D Wonderful work. I'm sure she'll love it!

Megan said...

Very nice work! I hope she loves it!

And there's little in there that's "conservative only"- you can send red, white and blue to any American political party member!

Missie Zee said...

That looks so great! I am so glad you liked the pattern. Thanks for including a link.