Thursday, March 5, 2009

Favorite Things Swap & A (Sort Of) FO

I was in the Favorite Things Swap Round 2 swap on Ravelry. You send at least three of your favorite things (and one has to be yarn) to your pal. I love Rube's favorite items!

-One Skein Robyn's Nest March 2008 Sock Club Yarn (Lucky Clover colorway) - Such pretty colors and perfect for St. Patty's Day coming up soon! Can't wait to get started on socks with this yarn.
-Jo Sharp Lumina yarn - I love the sequins!
-Rock Star Scarf pattern for the Lumina - I'll have to make this! Looks like it will be good for this yarn.
-A tiny sheep piggy bank with a Canadian coin inside - So cute!!!
-A Robyn's Nest tape measure - Can never have too many! I need one for each bag!
-Chocolate - 2 milk chocolate, 1 dark chocolate... all gone now!
-A wooden needle holder made by her brother - So nice craftsmanship! This is so useful!
-4 sheep buttons in a satin bag - SO CUTE! I love the black sheep... really completes the set!



I finally finished the bodice I was test knitting. This is a picture of it right off the needles, unblocked. It came out nice and I recommend the pattern (it will be out in May, in Altered Couture magazine). I'll get to the skirt part later in the month.

2 comments:

Anita O said...

What a nice haul you got there. The yarn looks yummy and I do like the color. Can't wait to see the finished scarf.

lunaticraft said...

Great swap there! Looks like you got some amazing stuff.

Can't wait to see the finished product. The color is beautiful!