Friday, March 13, 2009

TGIF, For Real!

I'm Free!

The much-needed Spring Break is here! I'm heading home today and will have limited internet access (the home computer died, so I have to rely on the rare free wifi I'm able to find). I'll be posting, though, at least a few times this next week.


1. When I look to the left, I see my bedroom door, drum carder, and rat and hamster cages.
2. The living room is the room that has the best view in my home.
3. Let it work to my advantage.
4. I love finding places to get stuff done dirt cheap!
5. Opposition to crime, from murder to illegal immigration, is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.
6. If you have any extra yarn lying around, you know, feel free to send me some! ;-)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going home and relaxing, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in and, Sunday, I want to spend the whole day riding Acorn with my friend, Amanda!

1 comment: