Friday, April 24, 2009

Good or Bad, I'm Done!

So, I finished by last final today at about 0830.

I am so afraid that I'm not going to pass one of my classes and can't graduate. I've never failed a class before and am doing well enough in all of them this semester, but it's still a fear I have.

I know my Mongols class is good. I would have a C even if I made a 0 on the final. History of the Caribbean is good for sure (already have the final grade). I'm not sure about my 20th c. Europe class because he never hands out grades during the semester. I did all my assignments and think I did well on them. We'll see. I love the prof and have had him 4 times and he would say something if I was struggling. The final I took today is the class I really have no clue about. It was Juvenile Justice and I know I got 69/90 points on one set of assignments (I missed 2 that were due over spring break because of unexpected lack of internet access on the day they were due) and I got 50/50 on my paper. The exams... not sure. She never handed any back, so no clue if I did well on them or not. It would be quite sad to pass all my upper-level histories and then fail the criminal justice class!

Really, though, I think I'm good. Just worries and anxiety. I walk in the graduation ceremony May 1 at 7pm. No rehearsals! I hate that... would feel much better about the whole thing if there was a rehearsal. At least my last name isn't Aaronson or something; I want to see all those before me so I know what to do!

Anyway, I guess we'll see Tuesday when final grades are posted.

I'm busy packing up a truckload from my apartment to take home tonight. Tomorrow, Moma and I are going to Stitches South! I can't wait. After Stitches, we'll be coming up to campus to load up my mom's van and she'll go home. I can't leave until my room is cleared on Monday.

Hopefully, I won't be back to Dahlonega for academic reasons next semester!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Good luck and congratulations on finishing!

I graduated from college 3 years ago and I still have dreams that I didn't take enough classes and I have one more to take in order to graduate! Oh, and dreams that the class already started and I've never gone and missed weeks and weeks or I've gone but taken no notes! Sigh.

Jo said...

It sounds like you did just fine. Try to relax and enjoy Stitches. I'm so jealous!

lunaticraft said...

I'm sure you're going to graduate just fine! Congrats on being DONE! It's a great (if nerve-wracking) feeling, isn't it?

As far as graduation rehearsals or lack thereof? Don't worry about it. It'll all be awesome. Have a BLAST! =D