Wednesday, April 1, 2009

We have wedding invitation cards!

A Korean friend (who married an American last year) had a bunch of leftover invitations and she's giving them to Shawn and me for our wedding (for free, but we are giving her a little something for them anyway). They are perfect.



It says (in Hangul (Korean)): A couple is tying the knot. There is a Chinese character there that I don't recognize (I think it's beautiful or love, but have to get my mom to see if she knows it to be sure).

This is the inside that Seolhee and Ryan had for their wedding. Obviously, we would print our own up, but this shows what it looks like.
I am beyond excited about this. We've been looking everywhere for Korean invitations with no luck (everything is "Asian" and has Chinese characters and the stereotypical bamboo or something).

4 comments:

Anita O said...

Those are very nice!! Well, I'm glad you got them. I think it would be funny if you left your friend's info in them, but then again, April 1 is over. LOL.

lunaticraft said...

Very, very cool. Beautiful invitations. You must be so excited! =D

sunsetknitter said...

Beautiful Invitations!

Alaina said...

It's really so beautiful wedding invitation card!! Color combination is just perfect...