Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mother's Day FO

My mom loves Snoopy. He's her favorite character. She has an old jacket with him on it, old cartoons of him, and her Wade figurine of Snoopy hugging Woodstock (shown in the pics). I found this cute pattern and made it for my mom for Mother's Day.

I could have done this in one day, but it took me 3 days because I was busy with other things. I used some stash acrylic... Simply Soft Eco in white and Plymouth Encore in black. Fun and easy crochet. I still need to add a red collar, which will get done tonight.



Shawn is here now and we're excited about my birthday (Friday!) and leaving for New Jersey. I love travel/car knitting and this is going to provide me with hours of it.

Not much else is new. I'm expecting a few packages this week/soon... Color Swap 3 should be sent by the 13th, Favorite Things Swap 3 was sent last week and is coming from Canada, the Conservative Swap will be sent by June 1, and I have 2 orders that were sent yesterday (some sock yarn and notions from Knit Picks and 3 reeds and a book for my loom from Paradise Fibers).

No comments: