Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bunnies!

So, I got them sooner than expected. I have one more little girl, a black French/German cross, that will be coming home July 6.

This is Gypsy. That's what the breeder named her because she fell out of the cage when she was a tiny babe (eyes not even opened, so less than 10 days old) and crawled all the way across the barn. She's a chestnut, 1/8 Giant Angora, the rest English Angora.

This is Lola, Gypsy's sister. She's a tortoiseshell.

This is Barkley. He's a blue, 1/2 Satin Angora, will have to check pedigrees for the other half.

Isn't he sweet? This is Meatball, a broken black. He's half French and I'll have to check his pedigree to see what the other half is.


Meatball's sister, Monroe (after Marilyn, for the beauty mark). She's also a broken black.

And, my boy Johnny Cash wondering what the new arrivals are.

3 comments:

lizzzknits said...

Really cute bunnies. Do you plan to spin up any of their fur?

We have wild bunnies living under my porch, but they run and hid when I try to take their photo. I guess they are shy.

Anita O said...

Oh so cute!! Lola looks very interesting. How fun!!

Megan said...

Oh my gosh! They are too cute for words! You're so lucky, I wish I could have pets. And I love your dog's name- how appropriate.