Sunday, July 12, 2009

Swap Yarn

This is a little over 200 yards of "Grapevine," a 60 merino, 40 bamboo blend handdyed by Gale Evans of Gale's Art. She's an Atlanta dyer and puts out pretty stuff. This is going to my flat rate box swap pal.

I got this finished up, my dad's bag finished and felted, and am oh-so-close to being finished with the Baby Ribs Jacket for my nephew in the making. After that's all done, I'm working like a mad woman on my wedding Clapotis.

I do have this crazy desire to knit my wedding dress. It's doable, but I don't have the money for the yarn right now and I am really considering joining the Air Force Reserves, so can't knit during my 4 months of officer training. Yep, I really want to join the military. I would love to go active, but with Shawn in the Ga. Nat'l Guard (Army), it just isn't a possibility unless I want to be away from him. Which, I don't.

No comments: