Sunday, August 30, 2009

Puppy for Ayden

My (future) sister-in-law, Haylee, is expecting their first baby September 11. The shower is oday. I am taking the Baby Ribbed Jacket and my mom has a box full of baby wipes and made 3 burp cloths (monogrammed with cars, which the daddy loves). I got home from work yesterday night at 12am and decided that little Ayden needs a puppy.

It is a freebie pattern I picked up at Hobby Lobby Friday. I used Caron Simply Soft held doubled. The eyes and nose are drawn on with Sharpie. Really quick and really cute.


I love the tail. It's just like Mike (pronounced Meeka), my brother's female Yorkie, who came from Korea and has almost no tail.



This is just a cute, though dark, picture I got of Pepper. She was sleeping and used her rock as a pillow. She even has one little hand under her head like a little person would do.

No comments: