Sunday, September 13, 2009

Some FOs

So, I've been a bad blogger. I've been neglecting my little blog, but for good reason. I've just been working all. the. time. When I'm not working, I'm running, sleeping, and trying to get in a little fiber time.

I had an appointment with the recruiter Friday... but, he flaked on us! He was in Atlanta, despite the appointment, and couldn't see us. Sooooo.... we're seeing him tomorrow at 0800. I'm not too happy about the whole deal, but what can I do? Not really in a position to be scolding and picky.

I've been really down lately. My manager is awful and hasn't given me a day off that I want (and when she does happen to give me a day off that's good for me, she changes it last minute, like the day before, and I have to work). She has also been giving me the worst schedule, even though I'm no longer the newest assistant manager. I have several turn-arounds per month while everyone else might have one. Talking to her hasn't done much.

Anyway, this is part of my brother's Christmas gift. It's a golf club cover thing. I used a robot colorwork pattern. I used some scrap Caron Simply Soft. I want to make him 2 more (different color robots). I'll be adding pompom things to the top.

This is another Amanda's (not so) Squatty Sidekick. I used the same mods as my last one, but made it larger. A coworker loved my bag, so I made her one. She loves it. The button is ceramic and from Hobby Lobby.
I haven't been working on much else. I did finish sock number one of Pyewacket and am on the cuff of number two. The buttony sweater only needs sleeves, but I need to spin more yarn before I can do that. I bought a few patterns I'm very excited about, but need to finish up a few other things first. Like the wedding wrap. I'm about halfway finished. It's quick if I actually work on it.
Has anyone else noticed that it's taking FOREVER for the fall Interweave Crochet to come out?

1 comment:

lunaticraft said...

That robot golf cover is adorable! Makes me want to try golfing again just so I can make myself some cute ones.

That sucks about work. You deserve waaaayyyyy waaayyy better than that. Here's hoping things turn for the better for you.

And good luck with the recruiter!!