The prizes of the Shop Hop. We still have one more shop to visit on Saturday since they were closed today.
* 4 skeins of Noro Kureyon Sock Yarn
* 2 skeins of Lamb's Pride Superwash (for a pair of colorwork mittens)
* 8 ounces of roving
* 2 skeins of Berroco Ultra Alpaca Fine
* 2 skeins of Malabrigo Lace in the Cadmium colorway
* 1 hank of Noro Daria
* 2 hanks of Atacama (100% alpaca)
* Aslan Trends Santa Fe sock yarn (2 skeins)
* 3 skeins of Talinay in a pretty reddish and purplish colorway
* 2 hanks of ecru sock yarn to dye (enough for 2 pairs at least)
* Some notions including a mini crochet hook for picking up dropped stitches, yarn needles, needles for Moma, and others.
It was really fun, but a LONG day! We drove nearly 300 miles today trying to visit everywhere. And, I only got 2.5 hours of sleep yesterday night since I didn't get back from hanging out with the boys until 0430 (yeah, time got away from me!) and had to be up at 0700.