Thursday, October 29, 2009

I'm still here...

Still alive! LOTS of changes, but I'm still kicking.

One, the biggest change, is that Shawn and I are just friends for now. I did some major thinking and realized that I am not ready to settle down. So, we're just friends. Not sure what's going to happen with us, so we'll have to see.

Two, I am rehoming a lot of my animals. We're going down to just one horse (Rowdy). My dad is taking Handsome Rob and a neighbor down the road is taking Acorn. A friend took the hamsters. Crunchy the rat died (my boys are getting up there in age) and I'm not replacing. I might find a home for my bearded dragon if someone is interested. Don't get me wrong... I LOVE my animals. They are a huge part of my life. But, at this point, I'm not able to spend the time and money on them that they need and deserve. I am leaving soon and will be gone for half a year. Just can't do it right now. I'm still keeping most of them, just getting rid of the real money/time-consuming ones.

Three, my mom is starting school in December. She's going to a local cosmetology school. I'll be taking over some of the bills to help out (another reason for number two). I'm really happy for her.

These are the biggest changes. I have been knitting some, but not much lately. Most of my time not working is spent with my friends in Fayetteville. I usually hang out with Chris and the others 2-3 times a week. I've also been in contact more with my brother, Arthur, which is cool. Life is tough, but I'm loving it.

2 comments:

lunaticraft said...

That is a lot of changes! Good luck with everything, and hang in there! =D

Anita O said...

Wow, that's a lot of changes. I wish you the best of luck, and you will be in my prayers!