Monday, December 21, 2009

Wow

Seriously? It's been over a month since I've last posted. I've been slacking on this blog and knitting both.

My time has been consumed with work, prepping for Basic (less than a month away!), and trying to spend time with some friends before I leave. I had a great time with my friend from Columbus (Kenny) and we've gotten very close; he needed a friend and I'm glad that I can be one to him.

I've been bitten by the knitting bug lately, though, after a while of not knitting much. Here's the proof:


This is the beginnings of the Endpaper Mitts (by Korean girl Eunny Jang). I'm using some 90 wool/10 nylon fingering weight purchased at Knitch during the Atlanta Shop Hop and Noro Kureyon Sock.

This is the Copper Penny Socks (from Knitting Socks with Handpainted Yarn) in Tofutsies. I didn't think I'd like the yarn much, but it's pretty nice. I think it matches this pattern perfectly. Knitting up very quickly and is very pretty.
I'm fighting a bit of startitis... I want to just cast on for a ton of projects! But, I'm leaving for Basic on the 19th... not too much time to get a lot done.

1 comment:

Anita O said...

Loving the colors you chose for your endpaper mitts.
the socks look great!