Monday, January 18, 2010

See you in a few months!

Well, I'm about to be off to training!

I have to be checked in at the hotel this afternoon and tomorrow I get to spend most of the day at MEPS. How exciting. (Do you sense the sarcasm?)

Then I ship off to Fort Sill (Oklahoma... where apparently there's A LOT of snow).

Am I nervous? Oh, yes. But, everyone says that I'll do just fine. Let's hope that they are right.

I should be able to blog some while I'm in AIT in Texas, so I'll have an update for you in a few months! Take care, everyone!

2 comments:

lunaticraft said...

Congrats, and good luck!! You'll do awesome, I'm sure! See (or rather read, hahaha) you in a few months! =D And again, thank you for serving our country.

Anita O said...

I know it's been awhile and you're probably super busy there, but just seeing how it's all going for you. I hope you're doing great in training.
Can't wait to hear about your adventures.