Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Finally, Some Pics

This is an FO from the beginning of August (my first FO since graduating AIT) and I don't think I ever posted it. It's the Mouse Mat For Cat from Pet Projects: The Animal Knits Bible. I made it for Bams, Charlie's kitty, for when she comes to live with me (probably next month). For now, Gideon is more than happy to test it out for her. I used Lionbrand Fishermen's Wool for the body and some of my handspun for the ears and whiskers and eyes.

Here's the first sock of my mom's Christmas present (Rib Fantastic Socks from Knitting Socks with Handpainted Yarn). I love this pattern! I'm through the ribbing on the second one and hope to have it finished in a week or so.

I finally finished the second Endpaper Mitt! Love love love.
Just a quick shot of my boy Johnny Cash, who is now an indoor dog :-) He's been inside since last Friday and is doing great. We're just getting him used to the plush indoor life before we move next week.

No comments: