Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Progress

I think I'm making pretty good progress in the knitting department. I finished Arthur's hat and I'm pretty happy with the results. I hope he likes it. Moma's Rib Fantastic Socks are really coming along... I got the entire leg finished on the first one while sitting at the hospital today. Yep, Moma had to go to the ER for kidney stones. This is her second bout with them... Time to lay off on the Mountain Dew!!!

My Basic Chic Hoodie is looking great and is going to fit (Im pretty sure). I tend to make my sweaters too big, but I think I got it this time. It's supposed to be a little loose and I really think it's going to fit perfectly. I'm working in the body, which is just mindless stockinette. Perfect for when I want my hands moving and my brain not.

I have the yarn in line for Arthur and Michelle's other Christmas hats. Arthur is getting Ponder in KP Comfy and Stroll Sport. Not really the recommended yarns, but I'm on a strict yarn diet and refuse to purchase for gifts. I *might* break down and get something to make Charlie's scarf with if I can't find something suitable in the stash, but that's a huge maybe and only because it's my lovebug we're talking about here, lol. Michelle's Selbu Modern will be done in KP Palette; gray for the MC and a really dark navy for the CC.

I'm moving into my new house on the 24th! Well, that's when I start moving, at least. I'm starting back at Walgreens this Saturday, so I'll be working around that crazy ridiculous schedule. I'm so excited, though!

No comments: