Sunday, September 12, 2010

Update

Another pictureless post. I prmise the next one will have pics. I just haven't been able to get on a computer lately, so am having to do this on my phone.

I'm almost finished with sock # 1 of my mom's Christmas socks. I'm loving the Rib Fantastic pattern. It's quick, easy, and really pretty. The Endpaper Mitts are so close to being finished. Just got a few more rounds of the colorwork, then the ribbin and thumb and it's done! That will all get completed this week. I'm about to cast on for a pair of simple ribbed socks in Lorna's Laces Shepard Sock as a gift for a dear friend from basic training. He's having a hard time right now and could use some cheering up. Also, I'm sure he's gonna get cold up in Washington state.

I'm moving on the 24th! So excited. I really can't wait for that. Oh, and I started back at Walgreens yesterday. Not thrilled, but my new store seems ok and it's good money, which is what's important rigt now.

No comments: