Friday, October 22, 2010

One Happy Girl

Charlie came to visit me. I was so excited to see him. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see him his first day here because I was at drill, but I did get to spend 4 wonderful days with my love.

We went to the Georgia Aquarium, which was really nice.
Here Charlie is petting a ray.
Some jellies (they are so cool). I did get a lot more pics of the animals, but these are my two favorites.
After that, we went over to the World of Coke (military gets in free!!!) where Charlie sampled all 64 flavors and got a bellyache afterward :-). Then it was lunch at this really cool sushi bar, Think Sushi, right down the road from the Aquarium. We had time to kill between lunch and Netherworld (America's #1 haunted house), so we hung out at the worst arcade ever and had a blast losing tokens to broken machines. Netherworld is worth every penny to get it... scary and amazing. I really recommend it!
A pic of my boy and me. I like this one. Charlie is 6'5", so usually has to duck to get in the picture when I take them of us.


Here's a bouquet of flowers my sweet boy got for me. I love little surprises like this. He's the best.

Bams! Bambi has finally come to live with me. She settled in nicely and has a real playmate in Colt.

No comments: