Saturday, November 13, 2010

Update

It's been a bit since I last posted, mostly due to being busy with work and drill, as well as my limited internet access (soon to be fixed... Comcast is coming out on the 26th to install xfinity internet!).

First off, pics of my babies:

Colt, in the rare pose. He's so energetic and playful it's hard to get a good pic of him like this.
Gideon doing what he does best... chilling.Bambi hanging out on my bed, her new favorite spot. I just got a new mattress (I already had a bed frame) as an early Christmas gift from my grandparents and we've all been spending a lot of time on it. So nice not to be sleeping on the floor.

The newest additions to the family... Adam (far left, named after Charlie (his first name is Adam)), Bingo (middle), and Chompy (far right).
Now for crafting...

This is my dad's handmade gift for Christmas. I haven't woodburned in a while and am pleased with how it turned out.

I LOVE this cape from Patons. You can get the pdf for free. I'm not much of a cape/poncho person, but I love this.

The above patterns are from the new Vogue Knitting magazine. Most of the patterns in there I find to be too runway for me, but I really love that dress (I can see myself in it for Christmas parties and such) and I plan on casting on for the top left scarf soon.


Progress on the Kissing Koi mitts has slowed. I'm trying to finish Charlie's scarf before 03 December, when I'll be visiting my grandparents for drill and my hal-meh (Korean grandmother) can sew a lining to the back. It's about 3/4 of the way done and is pretty boring with just stockinette stitch. Once that's finished these mittens will get a lot of attention since I need to finish them before my trip to Michigan.

No comments: