Friday, December 24, 2010

FO Friday


YAY! I finished Abalone today and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It's my favorite FO EVER. I haven't blocked it and won't be doing so for a while. I'll be wearing it on my flight to Michigan Sunday. It's perfect. You can see my pattern notes on Ravelry.
Now on to other projects... I'll be working more on my Vampire socks and will be casting on for boot socks for Jack (the bff) and birthday socks for Charlie. Travel knitting... I'm thinking Charlie's socks since I'm trying to finish 3 pairs for him by 17 February and he has size 12 feet. BUT, the boot socks are so easy and quick, I could easily knock them out while in Michigan. Maybe I'll take both? My socks will wait since there's no real deadline for them and they are supposed to be a fun project for me, so no rushing allowed.

No comments: