Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Lot Of Knitting

I've been doing a LOT of knitting lately...
I ended up making Colt and Gideon hats as well. Gideon's isn't being shown because he has to be the least photogenic dog ever.

I made Charlie another pair of boot socks.

And a hat. I held Cherry Tree Hill Supersock DK and Knit Picks Stroll Sport together and used the Hurricane Hat pattern.

Then Charlie requested that I make hats for his sisters' dogs. I used leftover yarn from my Basic Chic cardi.

I wanted to make me a heavy scarf for Michigan, so whipped out this Mary Mary scarf in a few movies' worth of knitting using my handspun from the San Antonio roving.

I've cast on for My Vampire Boyfriend Socks using Knit Picks Stroll Tonal (Gypsy colorway). A bit fiddly, but good. These will be for me.

I'm about to cast on for Abalone using Brooks Farm Yarn Mas Acero. Think I can knock it out in a week for my trip to Michigan?



And, of course, what's a blog post without kitty pictures?

No comments: