Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Pictures

Look what I got today! Internet! comcast Xfinity. I'm sooo happy to finally have internet access at my house. Now I can start playing Fallen Earth again and Skype with Charlie!

Progress on the Kissing Koi mittens has really slowed due to work and trying to finish Charlie's scarf before this weekend. I need for it to be blocked and ready so that my grandmother can sew the backing to it when I go to their house for drill.

I'm so close... I'm on the 'e.' I got some dark navy fleece to line it with. This will complete Charlie's Christmas other than one other thing... I'm getting him a PS3. Yep, I decided to get him one. I was going to wait for his birthday in February, but I really want him to have it before then. I don't really consider his rifle to be a Christmas gift since he's known about it for months now.

I spent most of this past weekend in Texas with him. I flew out Friday after work and got back Sunday before work. A short but good trip. It's nice to see my boy. I can't wait for Christmas... I'll be in Michigan with him from the 26th through the 31st. I'm buying my tickets tonight.

No comments: