Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Texas!

Yay! I'm going to Texas tomorrow! I'm leaving after work and driving throug the afternoon/night & should get to the hotel at around 0730 or so Thursday morning. Charlie's 22nd birthday is Thursday... I can't wait to see him & celebrate his bday & a late Alentine's Day with him. Oh, & it's soooo great because he has a 4-day weekend! So I'll actually get to see him for a full 4 days, which is so rare for us. The cats are coming with, but the pups are not (cats can be alone in a hotel room all day ok, dogs cannot).

Charlie sent me a vday gift & I really hope it gets here before I leave tomorrow. I'm excited to see what it is. I'll also be getting my Christmas gift from him this weekend... A nice locket necklace :) that's such a special present from him & I can't wait to wear it.

I'm taking all the guns & all the ammo I have at the house because we are going to the range with The Zombie Squad (a club thing Charlie is a member of; they are interested in survival & such). That's on Saturday. I can't wait! It's been a few months since I've gone shooting & this will be the first time Charlie will see his rifles from me in person (i got him a Stevens .308 for Christmas & a Remington 597 .22 lr for his 22nd bday).

No comments: