Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pictures!

The lovely swap package from SP 16! I really like it. It's the first package I've got in San Antonio. The bag is sooo cute and I really love the color of the yarn. Bath & Body Works is always a winner. The crocheted bag is adorable and in such fun summery colors.


The pets have settled in just fine. Gideon napping (what he does best), Bams showing off how beautiful she is by blocking the tv and forcing us to look at her, and Colt in the tub after I took a shower. He loves the tub.


Charlie and I started some seeds and they have really taken off. All sprouted. These are the zucchini plants.


This is a gift from Charlie I'm drying out. Isn't he sweet? He surprised me with a rose when he came home from work last week.


The rest of the plants. Left to right: tomatoes, cucumbers, dill, and one more cucumber. We want to make our own pickles this summer.


Charlie in his normal spot... playing some Left 4 Dead 2 after work.


Progress on a sock I started when I got here to Texas. Creatively Dyed Calypso (King colorway) being knit using the Braided Rib pattern from Knitting Socks with Handpainted Yarn.


French Toast Pecan Wheels. I saw on Cattywampus's blog (see links to the right) how she made cinnamon roll French toast and it looked delicious. I couldnt' find real cinnamon rolls, so I got those pecan wheel things, sliced them in two, and made super yummy French toast.

No comments: