Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pictures

I'm on the last few rounds of the Hemlock Ring Blanket (Jade Sapphire Mongolian Cashmere). It's beenonly a few rounds away from completion for some time now, just haven't been paying much attention to it. I do love this pattern (and yarn!)... so pretty and so great for mindless knitting that isn't too boring.


This is the Knit Picks lighthouse tote kit. It's gonna be a tough knit, but I think it'll be fun and a great way to improve my intarsia skills. My mother-in-law is going to LOVE it.

Five skeins of Knit Picks Shadows. I think it'll become a light summer cardi.

Four skeins of the new Knit Picks Stroll Tonals. So pretty! Destined for a cardi or pullover or some sort.

Pretty Miss Bambi lounging in the kitchen.

Handsome Colt. He likes to read.


Gideon in his nest.

1 comment:

lunaticraft said...

Nice haul. I love the blue/navy color of that yarn soooo much.