Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Circus, New Puppy, Knitting



The Ringling Brothers circus was in town last week and we went. It was great! My family would go every year when I was growing up. Charlie had never been to "the big circus" before. We had a great time. They put SEVEN motocyclists in the round cage!!!



We got a new dog (the last addition to the family for a long time, I promise). Daddy was a German Shepherd, momma was a Lab. She's such a sweet girl. We named her Barrett, after the maker of the 50 cal. When we move to Detroit (beginning of September!) we're getting a house with a yard. Gideon and Barrett both will be happy (as will Charlie and I).


A hat using Berroco Comfort Worsted. An airsoft buddy requested it.


Progress so far on the Roma Shawl. Looks like a big blob of nothing.








My handsome hubby. He had a Class B inspection today and I think he looks SOOOOO handsome in his dress uniforms! I look silly in them, but he looks so good.

Gideon woke up from a nap like this. He wants to be a turtle for Halloween.

1 comment:

lunaticraft said...

I loooovvvvveee the circus. Thanks to the good old Ringling Brothers I can honestly say I've never ridden a horse, but I have ridden an elephant! =)

Also the new puppy looks so sweet!