The clock is ticking for several things...
1. My last day at Walgreens, EVER. Woohoo!!! I will work my last day as an assistant manager for Walgreens on 19 August. I'm beyond excited.
2. Alicia, my sister-in-law, & Ryan, my future bil, are getting married 26 August. I'm excited for the quick trip up to Michigan & to visit with Charlie's family again.
3. Charlie graduates from the Army M6 program (nursing) 29 August!
4. We are moving to Detroit around 03 September! It's going to be a looooonnngggg trip, but I'm looking forward to it. We're stopping by Georgia first to pick up the rest of my stuff. I can't wait to spend a day or two in Georgia... I miss where I grew up.
5. Christmas is getting closer & closer, which means it's about time t start thinking about gift knitting! I'm gonna have a tentative list posted sometime in the next week.