Friday, July 1, 2011

FOs and Such

Made these for my mom at her request. Can never go wrong with Fetching... such a quick, simple, and cute pattern. I used leftovers from my cardi I made back in October.


I've been making airsoft/paintball kill rags for hubby and I to use, as well as to sell. They say different things like KILLED, DEAD, OUT, HIT, OWNED, NOOB, etc. That's my m4 airsoft gun in the pic.



I picked up a drop spindle the other day and am spinning on it some. Slow going compared to my wheel, but it's fun. This is 100% Australian wool.



I'm going to start the Roma Shawl using these yarns... Henceforth Beforehand (100% silk laceweight in natural) and Buffalo Gold Lux (45% bison down, 20% cashmee, 20% silk, 15% tencel) in a natural brown. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I'm entering the shawl in the Through The Loops shawl kal and contest.

1 comment:

lunaticraft said...

Kill rags? Sounds intriguing. Also like it would be profitable. Lol. I've always wanted to go paintballing... may have to get off my butt and start nagging the bf to take me a little more actively now that I know theres something to knit for it. =P