Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Finally, an update

The move was loooooonnnnnggggg, but not too bad. We were so glad to finally be up here. We don't get internet until Friday (we're at my FIL's right now), so updates will be more regular after that.




This is my favorite little corner of the house! It's our little country corner. My saddles, all my fiber stuff, the gun case. The skins on the wall are deer (my birthday gift from Charlie) and lynx, a gift from my uncle (he killed it and prepared the pelt himself).


I finally have a yarn dresser!!! This was part of a three-piece set we picked up at the Salvation Army. One dresser for the clothes, the nightstand by the bed, and this one for me! The overflow fiber is in a box next to the wheel.





Barrett. Took this today. She's grown up so much!


Partner, Charlie, and Kel, his rat. I've had Partner for 9 years, since he was a month-old pup being given away at Walmart. He was my brother's dog, but since Arty is in San Antonio for Army training Charlie and I decided to bring him up here with us. I missed this old boy and it's nice having him again. He's a great protection dog.


Red LOVES Gideon! She's always with him, playing with his tail, cuddling him, etc. He isn't as thrilled about her being around, but he's good and tolerates her.


Sleepyhead.




~168.3 yards of Australian Wool singles. I bought the fiber back in 2009 at a fiber festival... Stitches South maybe? I can't remember now which one/exactly when.



~121.5 yards of Australian Wool. Bought at the same time as the other yarn. This is a 2-ply.


That's it for now. I'm working as hard as I can on my Roma Shawl... only have 2 days before I have to have the FO pic up on the forum! Yikes! I really hope I finish it. I would definitely have time, but I can't knit on Friday... I started a job at a dog grooming place and have to work Friday. Maybe tomorrow I can get a good day of knitting in between running some errands.

No comments: