Friday, October 28, 2011

Pumpkin Carving!



So Charlie has been going on and on about how he's an expert pumpkin carver, way better than I am. So we got 2 pumpkins from Walmart night before last (I had this romantic idea of going to a pumpkin farm and going on a hayride with my love and drinking apple cider together, blah blah blah... Charlie and his idea of Walmart won out) and we chose to carve them at 4am today. We have really messed up sleep right now due to unemployment and video games.

Anyway, Charlie chose to go with a biohazard symbol and I went with a rat (in honor of the litter of 12 that Grendel blessed us with today! Kel is a proud daddy). I drew out a baby rat, but we only had steak knives to work with, so I chose not to carve it out.

I think we did a pretty good job.

1 comment:

lunaticraft said...

Awesome pumpkins! The pumpkin patch idea never seems to work out for me and my boy either. Grocery stores are just too easy!