Sunday, December 18, 2011

FOs


We'll get the baby stuff outta the way before moving onto the FOs. This is my 21 week belly! I feel Arthur kicking all the time and we can even feel and see the kicks from the outside.


I have a few FOs to show you and a few other things OTN, which I will not show you since I haven't taken pics yet. Above is a pair of Happy Feet made from an ancient skein of Kraemer Yarns Mauch Chunky (used most of it) and some handspun leftovers (the Australian wool singles I spun in September). They aren't by any means beautiful, but they do keep my feet warm in this ridiculously cold Michigan weather.


Here's a baby hat for Arthur; it's the Easy Peasy Newborn Sock Hat. I used Knit Picks Stroll in Mermaid (I had a leftover skein from the Kissing Koi Mittens I made last year). I roughly half a skein and am using those leftovers to make a matching Scrappy Socky Stripey Cardi. These will be part of Arthur's going-home outfit!

My Mustard Scarf using the Australian wool singles. I really love this scarf! It's so warm and looks great under my jacket.

1 comment:

Spinster Beth said...

Congratulations for Arthur!