Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hex


Since I only have a few inches to go on the kicking bag I figured it would be ok to start a long-term project. This is the start of a crocheted blanket using Noro Kureyon Sock yarn. I have 2 skeins of this yarn (different colorways) and plan on using both entirely. I'll have to pick up a few more skeins later on, but I'm not thinking about that too much for now since I have a lot of hooking to do until then. Aren't these hexagons so pretty? I love how the colors are coming out and I'm absolutely addicted to making them! They are so quick and it's just a treat to see how each one turns out in the end.

The tutorial has a way to connect them as you go, but I'm just going to do them separately and crochet them together in the end since I'm working with different colorways and want the colors to be more random in the FO.

I should have the kicking bag FO to show you in the next post!

1 comment:

lunaticraft said...

Ooooooohhh, I never thought about doing a whole afghan in different noro colorways. Looks like it's going to be beautiful.