Tuesday, March 6, 2012

FOs for Arthur





I finally finished the ripple blanket! I only started it way back in November... shameful since this is such an easy and quick thing to crochet. I just kept putting it down and never picking it back up again. I'm very pleased with how it came out and ended up using only 4 of the 6 balls of Knit Picks Chroma I had purchased for it. It measures about 25" x 30" and is the perfect size. I love it.


This is a little sun hat I made for him to wear when we go to a wedding in Massachusetts the end of May. I used Sugar n' Cream denim for it and like how it came out. It's the Baby Sun Hat pattern, heavily modified for fit. Partner seems to like it, lol.

1 comment:

lunaticraft said...

Loveeeeee the blanket. Ripple blankets just have a special spot in my heart. :)