Monday, March 26, 2012

Kaiser Hat and The Littlest Wedding Guest



This is my dad wearing a hat made from the Kaiser yarn! My mom made it for him as soon as she got it in the mail. The darker contrast yarn is some handspun wool from their neighbor. It looks great and I'm so glad that my dad loves it.



This is my newest FO, a tiny little Pembroke vest. The pattern starts at 6 months, but I wanted to make it for Arthur to wear to Uncle Randy's Cape Cod wedding in late May... he'll only be 3-4 weeks old then. I used sport weight yarn instead of the worsted the pattern called for and it came out exactly how I wanted it! I love this little vest... it's probably the cutest thing I've ever made! I used some stash Knit Picks Stroll Sport in Baltic Heather.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

That vest is ADORABLE!--from smidgentigre on Ravlery (I can't believe you're in Madison Heights & I'm in Warren! LOL!) :)

lunaticraft said...

Oh my goodness, that is SOOOO cute! He'll look so charming in it!