Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pictures


Sock one finished! Cast on immediately for the second one.


Nursing cover finished! I didn't use the entire 2 skeins, stopping when I felt it was big enough for a cover or use as a stroller/carseat blanket.


About to work on the heel of the Hermione socks.


Lots more joined!


New York Cardi in progress using Knit Picks CotLin (Whisker colorway). I hope this is finished in time for the wedding we are attending in May... we'll be spending several days in Cape Cod and this should be nice and light to wear while out and about.


33 weeks, 2 days. Picture is from when I was at drill (this weekend was my last drill until June!). Arthur has dropped lower in my belly and I'm having Braxton-Hicks contractions all the time, so he's getting ready to make his appearance into the world! I'm so ready... being pregnant isn't really bothering me too much, but I am so ready to meet our little boy.

2 comments:

lunaticraft said...

All lovely, as usual! And adorable little baby bump! =)

Andi said...

Look at the wonderful baby bump!
You look great.
I am loving all the projects you have going on. Thank goodness there is someone else out there like me that has many things going on at once. Of course I love the socks, one of my very favorite patterns. That scrap sock yarn blanket-hello fabulous!