Monday, April 23, 2012

FOs


I finished the Hermione socks yesterday! I'm so pleased with how they turned out... I love the pooling!

I had a goal of knitting 12 pairs of socks this year and I'm doing ok with it. It's the 4th month and I've knit 3 pairs. I'll cast on for a new pair either today or tomorrow. Maybe I'll do a pair of plain vanillas and whip them up before May... we'll see.


Another dishcloth. This one is Bark Sedge; it's a very nice textured stitch pattern.

My mom is flying in from Colorado tomorrow and will be staying til May 21st. It'll be nice to have her here to help out (and cook!), especially since Charlie has some training next month and will be away.

2 comments:

lunaticraft said...

Very nice! And also, that's great of your mom to come give you a hand!

Audry said...

I really like how your Hermione socks turned out. I've been contemplating making a pair and yours looks so pretty I may just have to cast on soon.