Tuesday, April 24, 2012

WIPs


I cast on for the new socks yesterday night. I'm going with the Oak Barrel Socks pattern from the Interweave Knits Holiday Gifts 2011 magazine. I missed it on the shelf when it came out, but purchased the e- version a few weeks ago. Well worth the 7.00! The yarn is Knit One, Crochet Too Crock-o-Dye in a pretty tonal beige colorway.


This is The Gift (scarf) in Knit Picks Stroll Tonal (Queen Anne colorway). A very simple and satisfying hook. I'll probably gift this to someone for Christmas this year.


Photosynthesis Shawl in Araucania Ranco. I have two hanks of this yarn, but one has significantly more gray than the other, so I'm alternating the skeins every 2 rows. I'm knitting this to wear to Uncle Randy's wedding next month. My dress is sleeveless and I wanted something that could keep me warmer as well as double as a nursing cover. Pattern and yarn have been in the stash for quite some time and I'm happy to finally be knitting them.

1 comment:

lunaticraft said...

Looks like you've got the knitting bug back! =) They all look like they're going to be beautiful.