Wednesday, May 16, 2012

FO


Photosynthesis is finally complete! It took me nearly a week to get the final 18 rows finished... way too long, but Arthur has kept me busy!


Beads on the final chart to give it a little something extra.


Alternating the skeins was a good idea... I really love how the color came out.


I'm totally in love with this.

For an Arthur update... his levels have gone down, but are still high enough to warrant weekly testing. He's doing great and is growing so much! This week's appointment had him at 9lb 5oz and 21.25 inches, and increase of 11oz and 1 full inch in just 7 days! I'm so glad that we're down to weekly testing; it was getting tiresome going to the hospital  and heartbreaking to see my baby cry from getting his heel stuck everyday.

2 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Oh my! That is one intricate and amazing shawl! I'm always so impressed by people who can complete such a complicated and time-consuming project like a lace weight shawl. This is such a wonderful accomplishment, and will likely become a much loved family treasure someday!

Audry said...

What a great looking shawl. I love that bead detail.