Sunday, June 17, 2012

Daddy



Here's a picture of my daddy and me taken at Thanksgiving last year. I was 18 weeks pregnant at the time. My dad and I have definitely had our ups and downs, but we have always had a good relationship... we are just alike, both having strong opinions and being stubborn as mules (thus some of the downs, lol). He was shot in the line of duty (deputy sheriff) in 1999 and is disabled because of it, but has been working hard and is doing so great now. Daddy taught me all the important things and has really made me who I am today.


Here's the other daddy in my life... Charlie is such a wonderful father! I'm so glad to be able to say that he's my husband and the daddy to our amazing little boy.

Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

So very sweet! Sounds like you have some amazing men in your life!