Saturday, June 2, 2012

Stripes

Both FOs today are stripey!


I made Arthur a stripey polo shirt! It's a little big, but he'll get good use of it this summer/fall. I heavily modified the Telemark Pullover pattern and used Knit Picks Felici Sport yarn (Dockside colorway). It was a quick little knit and is just so cute. This was my first time working with Felici and it's incredibly soft. I don't usually like self-striping because choosing the right pattern can be tricky, but I find myself drawn to them more and more lately.


This is a little scrappy rug I started yesterday and finished today. I had intended for it to be much larger and felted, but I realized partway through that one of the colors is actually acrylic! Ugh... So, now it's an unfelted rug. I still like it though and do plan on making a felted one soon.

2 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Little Arthur is looking super cute in his new sweater! I love, love, love your scrappy rug, I simply must make one of my own!

Cassy said...

That's some speedy rug making! Whoa! What a cute little one. :)