Thursday, June 28, 2012

WIPs and Arthur


I have 49 squares so far for my sock yarn blanket! I am addicted to these little crocheted squares; so quick, easy, mindless, and portable.


This is my first Miranda Hat for the Miranda Charity KAL. It's a free pattern by Evelyn of Project: Stash. The hats will be donated to charity (there are prize incentives for participating!).


It was Arthur's 11 week birthday yesterday! I can't believe that he's already almost 3 months old... he gets more grown up everyday.


Our guinea pig had 2 babies on the 25th and yesterday we thought it'd be cute to get pics of the babies together, lol. Arthur was completely oblivious to the baby cavy on his lap, but it was cute anyway.

2 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Look at all those lovely crocheted squares! That is going to be an amazing blanket someday. Also, I'm so excited to hear that you are also taking part in the KAL! Isn't Evelyn just wonderful? Your little guy is looking so big, I cannot believe how quickly he is growing up either!

lunaticraft said...

Lovely little squares and an absolutely ADORABLE little man! He got so big!