Thursday, July 12, 2012

Projects, Projects Everywhere!


I can't quit casting on! And I'm still looking at more patterns on Rav...

I only have one picture to show today, Sheldon. I used the KP Brava Sport (which is closer to worsted, I think) and it was a quick little knit. I had it finished in 2 days. I always think that I hate seaming, but it really isn't that bad when I actually do it. This has been tucked away to be given as a shower present for Alicia, my pregnant sister-in-law who loves turtles.

My recently started WIPs...

* A crocheted pillowcase for a sad little travel pillow I've had for a while. It won't be used for travel now and will live on the chair once it's completed. I'm using Araucania Nature Wool in olive green (had it for ages!).

* An I-Love-Stockinette Baby Bib in Peaches n Cream for the niece. I already have the yarn for a second one.

* A Tiramisu Baby Blanket in Berroco Vintage for the niece (though I may end up frogging this)

* A Yoda Baby Bottle Cover in KP Cotlin for the niece (her daddy's a huge Star Wars fan)

I also still have the 2 crochet blankets in the works (the Noro hex and the DROPS scrap) and have more project ideas in mind to be started soon!